Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 19 - Floozies and Chocolate Pudding

I can see lots of stitches unraveling up in my gums, and I'm doing my best to avoid them, and leave them alone. I also just realized I can open my mouth a tiny bit. I'm sure this accounts for my newfound ability to drink liquids a little bit easier. I had a blended, leftover slice of pizza for dinner, and it went down with no problem at all. I wasn't so lucky with mom's pork stir-fry, from the other night. It was extremely liquified, and therefor I figured I would have no problem. Unbeknownst to be, the consistency was actually too liquified and most of it splashed all over the table and my lap. Whoops :)

I also have decided that I'm ending my three-week stint of consuming narcotics to handle my pain. I'll try the children's ibuprofen, if needed. I came to this conclusion after developing the shakes and shivers, and inability to stand without feeling dizzy and queasy. It was not pleasant.

Dessert was yummy. The ingredients of chocolate pudding, chocolate ice cream, whole milk, and whipped cream, combined to create a deliciously fulfilling treat. I would have added the half-eaten donut to the mix, but it's still somewhat difficult drinking thicker concoctions due to my bands positioned on the front teeth. I'm not too concerned about my daily calorie intake anymore. I eat when I am hungry, and I figure that is enough.

On a side note, I think Keeping Up with the Kardashians is probably the most pathetic show on-air. Typically, I would be watching Sex and the City at 8pm on E!, but it's now 8:16, and I've just realized that I've been watching this materialistic floozy, who goes hysterical when she loses her $75,000 earring, (after carelessly jumping into the ocean, while wearing aforementioned earring) for the past sixteen minutes of my life. What is this world coming to?

New hairstyle today, so mom and dad gathered around for the photo moment :)

1 comment:

Comments & Questions